Welcome to lilacsandlilies.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use. Before registering to use the Website, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions discussed herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website. As the terms and conditions of the Website may change without warning and/or prior notice, it is your responsibility to review them periodically. If you continue to use the Website after the terms and conditions have been changed, modified, and/or altered, you agree to the modifications of said terms. You may review these Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link at the bottom of any page. In addition, if you visit any of our partners’ web sites or arrive at our Website through other websites, you may also be subject to the terms and conditions of that website as well. The Terms and Conditions will be effective as of 12:01 A.M. EST, June 1, 2009.
MD Brands, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives (collectively referred to as "MD Brands") encourage and promote use of the Website as a service to its current and prospective customers. The Website may only be used for informational and product ordering purposes.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your email address and password.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not post, transmit, or facilitate the distribution any content, which can be considered defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, objectionable, or otherwise offensive to other users and/or members. If you see any content that can be classified and/or considered as such, please Alert Us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not use any automatic or manual process to monitor or copy any portion of the Website without MD Brands’ prior written permission.
- You may not use the Website in any manner which violates, or proposes a transaction which, if consummated, would violate the trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, trade dress, publicity or privacy rights or other proprietary rights of MD Brands or any third party.
- Your use of the Website is at all times governed by and subject to applicable U.S. and International law regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property
- You may not upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information, content, goods or merchandise in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You may not attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a member, or harvest email addresses or other information.
- You may not post any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation.
- You may not use the Website as a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of the Website are strictly prohibited.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose(s).
- You may not distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
- You may not copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website;
- You may not modify, adapt, alter, change, amend, vary, transform, revise and/or tamper with the Website code;
- You may not utilize the Website code to offer any additional services; or
- You may not use the Website to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Proprietary Rights in Website Content:
All content on the Website and available through the Website, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software and other files, and their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of the MD Brands, or its licensors with all rights reserved. No such content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the MD Brands’ prior written permission.
After becoming a registered user of the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website. Such limited license is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not permit use of any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. You may not upload or republish content and/or code from the Website on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Such use of content from the Website is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to MD Brands’ Intellectual Property Rights. This limited license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
The Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by, interpreted under, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, applicable to agreements made and to be performed wholly within the State of Florida, without regard to other principals and choice of laws. In the event a judicial proceeding is necessary, the sole and exclusive forums for resolving disputes arising under or related to this Contract are the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of the State of Florida in and for Broward County, or the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and all related appellate courts. The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, and agree that venue shall be in the aforesaid state, county and district.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms and Conditions.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on MD Brands’ registered agent or to the email address you provide to MD Brands during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
All provisions which must survive in order to give effect to their meaning, shall survive any expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation all of the user's representations, warranties and indemnification obligations.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS, ALL CONTENTS AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. MD BRANDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND NONINTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
MD BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE / SERVICE WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE, OR VIRUS FREE. NOR DOES MD BRANDS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND/OR GOODS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MD BRANDS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MD BRANDS HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSED ON THE INTERNET FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UNDER WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, IF MD BRANDS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, MD BRANDS’ LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
MD BRANDS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE WEBSITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website contains links to third-party websites and other resources. MD Brands assumes no responsibility for the availability or content of these outside sites and resources. Therefore, any concerns a user may have regarding any other site should be directed to the relevant site administrator or Webmaster.
The information, advice, facts, opinions or other content appearing on said third party websites are those of the respective authors and do not reflect the views of MD Brands. Further, any third-party sites to which the Website may link are not under MD Brands’ control, and MD Brands does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, content, communications or materials available on such third-party sites. Absent express language to the contrary, MD Brands does not intend links contained on the Website to be referrals to, or endorsements of, the linked third-party websites or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.