- This Policy covers MD Brands' treatment of information that MD Brands collects when you access and/or purchase an item at www.lilacandlilies.com.
By visiting and/or purchasing an item at www.lilacandlilies.com, you consent to the transfer and storage of personal information on our servers located in the United States, which will automatically store your browser type and version, Internet Protocol address, operating system, URL, pages visited, and time spent on each page. Additionally, when placing an order you are required to enter your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. The website www.lilacandlilies.com does not store any credit card information.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of personal information, MD Brands will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, secured servers, and database security. MD Brands continually updates its network to protect the confidentiality of your information. However, due to constantly changing environments, MD Brands cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to bypass MD Brands’ security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In addition, MD Brands’ security, you must remember to protect your user name and password to prevent any unauthorized purchases and log off if using a public computer.
While MD Brands will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent, MD Brands may use the information collected to improve and personalize our services, content, and items that we carry. For example, MD Brands may contact you via telephone, e-mail, direct mail or other communications regarding your experience with the online retail store and any ways to improve MD Brands’ services. If you do not wish to receive customer service and/or marketing communications from MD Brands simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Your Information
MD Brands may disclose personal information with:
- Third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Companies who work on behalf of MD Brands when necessary to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email address, company name, User ID history and IP address.
Without limiting the above, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or to report suspected illegal activity.
- Like many other websites, www.lilacandlilies.com"cookies". A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the web site. Cookies may be used not only to enhance the user experience, but also to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, and content. For instance, by setting a cookie, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while accessing the www.lilacandlilies.com. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use www.lilacandlilies.com. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of www.lilacandlilies.com
- The cookie(s) do not contain any personal information.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our services.
Log Files/IP Addresses/Browsing History
- MD Brands may use log files, IP addresses, and browsing history and information to analyze trends, administer the Lilac and Lilies website, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- MD Brands may amend this Policy from time to time. If MD Brands makes any substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the website www.lilacandlilies.com or by any other means reasonably calculated to provide you with actual notice.
At www.lilacandlilies.com we take accurate and professional quality pictures using the latest in today’s technology. While every picture we take looks correct on our end, some pictures may look different from monitor to monitor. What your monitor displays we cannot guarantee. If you ever have any questions or concerns please email customer service at email@example.com.
All prices are marked to the best of our ability. In the case that an item has been mismarked, www.lilacandlilies.com reserves the right to refuse to sell the item at the listed price. If this problem occurs you will be e-mailed as soon as possible. If you ever have a question, or something seems incorrect, feel free to e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.