We’re hiring an Ecommerce Manager. Lilac and Lilies Boutique is the industry leader and we are expanding our online business! Work with one of South Florida’s premiere fashion boutiques!
(Part-Time, 25 hours +/- per week, WORK FROM HOME 80%)
NOW YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THIS WORLD-CLASS TEAM in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL.
Here is what we are looking for:
Lilac and Lilies Boutique is seeking a creative, highly-motivated, and detail-oriented ECommerce Manager to join our team and perform the following:
- Maintain current online product listings and ensure accuracy.
- Secure all product images. If vendor does not have the image, reach out to local models to shoot.
- Create new product listings with product descriptions.
- Monitor merchandise pricing and adjust as needed.
- Optimize listings and keywords planning to maximize sales and ratings.
- Ensure all orders ship within the appropriate timeframe.
- Directly assist customers with post-order issues, including tracking and potential errors with orders.
- Identify, evaluate, and execute initiatives for increased operational efficiency.
- Understand and optimize conversion paths to increase add to basket rate.
- Help expand various product to additional marketplaces such as Amazon.
- Consistently monitor and analyze inventory allocation levels across platforms; recommend re-order levels.
- Run a series of daily and weekly sales activity reports, proactively addressing areas of concern
Here’s what you need:
- SEO proficiency – keyword planning, backlinks, hashtag research, meta data, meta tags, tagging
- Light Photography / Photo Editing Skills
- General awareness of Fashion trends
- Office Software proficiency
- Online Shopping/Merchant Services Experience Preferred but not required
The good news is we are a rapidly growing company with a history of steady growth over the past 9 years. We have aggressive growth plans for future online expansion.
WORK FROM HOME (most of the time.)
You will need to work from our Fort Lauderdale location an average of twice per week but 80% of this position can be performed in a home/office.
That said, this opportunity is not for everyone. The environment is demanding and does have substantial deadlines necessary to satisfy our aggressive growth plans. What this means to YOU is that you will be joining a culture that is:
- FUN but Fast-paced
- Demanding of excellence
- Undergoing change and Continuous Improvement
- Expecting your very best. Period.
If this sounds like the kind of job that you are skilled for, the leadership that you want to work with, and the challenge that you’re not intimidated by~ super. We want to talk to you too.
Please EMAIL your resume to Michelle@LilacAndLilies.com along with a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this position. If your background meets the ideal fit for what we are looking for, we will be in touch right away. (EMAILS AND DIRECT MESSAGES ONLY, NO CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED.)