Get styling with the latest trends for Spring and Summer. It’s all about simple and easy looks that start with fashion staples like shapewear from Spanx and double-sided sticky tape. Remember these essentials and your looks will be flawlessly pulled together.
About the Looks:
- Try a cute Caribbean look with a simple tee and cargo-inspired cropped pants that elongate, and pair with fun accessories like stacked bangles from Kendra Scott, and a straw fedora hat to complete the look.
- Go beach to beach-side brunch with a kimono from Tiare Hawaii. Just throw over a bikini. Straight from Hawaii, these pieces are great for South Florida weather.
- Be on trend with the pantone color of the year with greenery-inspired looks like this green and blush dress that’s easy and beautiful. Kendra Scott earrings tie the color together.
- Rashguards not only protect you from harsh UV rays, they are making waves with swimwear trends. Rock them on swimwear from L*Space. Pair this top with anything high-waisted for more wear off the beach.
- Try the off-the-shoulder trend on your swimwear like this floral bikini from L*Space. This one also has a lace up front which is another great trend for Spring. Throw on some more fun accessories like bangles from Alex and Ani or earrings from Kendra Scott and you’re ready for a day on the beach.